Is this game stil under development?

• 3 Replies

Dyrian

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Is this game stil under development?
« on: December 18, 2018, 09:27:36 AM »
Hey there,

im very interested into this game and wanted to know, if this game is stil under development.
The last update to the gamestate is from January.

I realy hope, the game will make it to release, it looks pretty cool.

Dyrian

Dunworth

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Is this game stil under development?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 06:09:23 PM »
I assume it still being developed. I've not read or heard anything to the contrary. Has anyone else?

Grey

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2019, 05:53:49 PM »
The fact that it took 3 months for any reply on this, that the last forum update before that was 7 months ago and none of these has been an update or even a reaction from the developer answers this question.

I was a big fan of the idea behind this game, I did support is as much as possible, but there is no other way than to assume it has become vaporware.

Laslon

• Ensign
  • She Canny Take It Captain!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2019, 03:41:42 AM »
The fact that it took 3 months for any reply on this, that the last forum update before that was 7 months ago and none of these has been an update or even a reaction from the developer answers this question.

I was a big fan of the idea behind this game, I did support is as much as possible, but there is no other way than to assume it has become vaporware.

Such a shame. Was really looking forward to this. With all the work Mark has put in I am surprised that this is not being worked on in some capacity.