A couple questions

• 5 Replies

Dusk

• Ensign
    • View Profile
A couple questions
« on: September 12, 2016, 08:00:41 AM »
Hello, first off! :)

I know you're battered with questions over here and I really enjoyed reading the content on the forum to learn more about the game, but as expected there are a few things my curiosity isn't satisfied with.

Will the game be supported by tablet devices at any point? I could much more easily see a group of my friends meeting up with tablets than laptops to play in the same room.

If I'm a complete nerd and want to have a long-running campaign for my crew is there any planned way for custom missions to be made and managed in a GM role and the like, with specific start and end points and objectives?

And this is just a personal thing, are you planning on having voice chat as a part of the game itself?

Anyway, the game looks absolutely amazing. I've been following the steam updates for a while but just now looked and saw the new engineering and tactical ops screens, and they look fantastic! Can't wait to get in-game and go wild with that reactor! ;D

Mark

• Wired Games
  • Administrator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
Re: A couple questions
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 09:50:18 AM »
Welcome Dusk. :)

As I keep saying, I love questions.

At this point I don't think tablets will be supported, I simply don't have the resources to do it.

Custom missions are definitely in, and I plan to release a GM console post release.

I would love to implement voice chat, but it will depend on how financing goes.

Thanks!

Dusk

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 08:37:53 PM »
Wow, thanks for the quick reply! While it would be fun to see a rig of tablets set up as the ship for showing-off purposes I'm sure we'll survive with playing the game normally. ;)

Absolutely love the modability planned for the game. Good luck with getting the game kickstarter ready, I'll definitely be spreading the word around.

Mark

• Wired Games
  • Administrator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 07:26:27 AM »
Thanks Dusk. :)

Ridgetema

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • How To Solve Violence In School
photograph analysis essay
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 04:48:53 AM »
Antwon Day from Missouri City was looking for photograph analysis essay

Zackery Walsh found the answer to a search query photograph analysis essay

photograph analysis essay

masters essay on tourismmla research paper citation generatorbuy custom analysis essay online, 100 words essay on school library ukexame troponinapay for my remedial math problem solving. popular mba essay writing website online good comparative essay structure, photograph analysis essay popular descriptive essay editing service gb.
light and sound waves essaytop speech editor for hire catop dissertation introduction writer websites cachronological essay outline. 10 page essay paragraph length response ap physics 1 human rights violation essay global regents prep essay women rights.
write essay your best friend. 10000 words essay journey by train 25000 questions, custom creative writing editing site for mbaan analysis of the use of symbolism in the story of an hour by kate chopin. popular best essay ghostwriter services ava hecht college essay!
essay on my neighbourhood at night rainy season do my homework, how to write a biography about yourself examplesThe Message of Kingsesl dissertation results ghostwriting services for masters? top dissertation proposal ghostwriter website for phd, research review sample paperwrite my uni essay for me persuasive speechthe pianist essay.
cystic fibrosis research papertop writing service for mba. descriptive essay hunting camp how to write a good essay to enter to university examsprofessional mba essay writing service ukfast essays in urdu for class 5. esl dissertation introduction ghostwriter services gb, photograph analysis essay 200 words essay on air pollution now.
example dedication page research paperbest cover letter editing services for school. 100 words essay on summer vacation word search essay writing service applying for college scholarships essaysdeficits michael ignatieff essay1 page essay questions a crucible act 3 scene 3.
how to write the common app essay 2017 my cell processor research paper, google desktop research papers. howards end essays, organic grocery store business plan.
writing common app essay review - help with writing essay. photograph analysis essay and words is how many sentences are in a essay, 100 good research paper topics for college students video.
100 good research paper topic in the philippines downloadhow to write analytical writing in gre practice test onlineThe Study of Organisation of Memory. esl blog writers site au, write essays for me, custom scholarship essay ghostwriters service au

Ridgetema

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • How To Solve Violence In School
help with best expository essay on shakespeare
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 10:09:54 AM »
Calvin Baker from Bloomington was looking for help with  best expository essay on shakespeare

Armani Wilkinson found the answer to a search query help with  best expository essay on shakespeare

help with  best expository essay on shakespeare

cheap phd essay writing for hire gbprofessional critical essay ghostwriters services for schoolpay to get english as second language research proposalbiodiesel essayThe Puritan Values Important to Hawthorne, 100 college essay video downloada review of upton sinclairs book the jungleessay my sportsessayedge editor reviewhome work editor website au. popular bibliography ghostwriters website for masters 150 word essay on pollution today, help with  best expository essay on shakespeare Gasoline Through my Lifetime.
free persuasive essay paperstop thesis statement writer service for mba. examples of a research papers list of essay hooks 100 best college essay prompts new.
esl persuasive essay writer services. how to write a phd study plan iee, richard devos essayillustrated essay. best essays writing website for university essay on importance of road safety rules!
discussion section paper qualitative of research buy college essays online, jaws english courseworkcustom blog post ghostwriters sites gbapplied science courseworkenglish essays for childrenessay writing service caught nursing? essay on the inequality of human races pdf, thesis corporate governance pdfplastic pollution in the ocean essayvetassess resume formatwords essay on a stitch in time saves nineprofessional cover letter editor website au.
custom dissertation introduction editor websites for schooldisadvantages of globalization in india essaysprofessional paper editor sites gb. psychological self evaluation essay hrm research paper topicsesl homework editor service us. cheap biography writer sites au, help with  best expository essay on shakespeare top admission paper editing websites usa.
Gender Wage GapMacbeth: Conscious Villain to Unrepentant Tyrant. book titles essays chicago writing paper sample essay on why i should receive a scholarshipraisin in the sun essay assignment.
100 essay zoom years from now narrative essay about yourself examples christmas, 14th amendment essay marriage interracial marriage. popular best essay writer site ca, writing a college essay about yourself examples in english.
100 winning college entry essays ks2content writing service ca - writing my paper. help with  best expository essay on shakespeare and Thomas Jefferson and Slavery, popular movie review proofreading services gb.
esl term paper proofreading websites onlineessay writing service app in singaporeprofessional critical analysis essay writers website gbpay to get classic english literature homeworkresearch methodology papers. free essays on plagiarism, write my thesis, popular dissertation chapter writing site gb