players

• 2 Replies

Gr8alphaogre

• Ensign
  • I make the gears turn, you make the enemy burn.
    • View Profile
players
« on: February 21, 2016, 01:08:00 PM »
This game was suggested to me due to my activity playing the Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator game. I would greatly appreciate the ability to play this game. I am building a physical multi game bridge and this game looks like it would be great to try out on the system I am building

I look forward to hearing back about how to get the game, become a tester etc...

Blaze

• Lt. Commander
    • View Profile
Re: players
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 01:27:31 PM »
I believe the game is in pre-Alpha mode now. Once the game goes Alpha, I suppose there will be a way for us to test it and give feedback, though I do suppose they want to do the on-site testing in the pre-Alpha or Alpha stage to see how a player figures their way around the station.

Mark

• Wired Games
  • Administrator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
Re: players
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 02:16:50 PM »
First of all thanks so much for your interest, the support of a community is what we really need to make UNION great.

We have no solid plans for who will get access the the Closed Alpha (our first testing stage with a small group of players), but I believe we will choose people from the forums here who have been active in giving us feedback and suggestions. That makes the most sense, since they are people who are most likely to report bugs, and give us feedback and suggestions from the Closed Alpha test.

The Closed Alpha is likely to be in the later half of this year.

Whoever does get Closed Alpha access will get fives alpha keys, allowing them to fill a crew with local or online friends.

After the Closed Alpha we will run other, larger, testing stages.